Sunday, 27 May 2007

5 Days Home

The frontage. Not even a proper signboard. Don't ask me why.. i think they are just too cheap to buy one

The office area. I am somewhere in the photo. Try to spot me ^_^ Office is bare coz it is a Saturday, not to mention all of them are camera shy

Me at my work desk. I look different for some reason.. couldn't even recognize myself :-P

Warehouse area. This is where we store the empty bottles and finished goods. Quite a clutter, but we don't loose things ^_^


Me the forklift driver. I do own a forklift license !


Water Storage Tanks. 40,000L worth of distilled water. The heart of this factory. I had fun getting those tanks in and installing them.

Production area. Here's where we pack water into various size bottles. I installed the machine nearest to me. Trial and error effort coz there was no installation manual.... but it worked in the end ^_^

The International team:
Standing from left: Te + Bao (production, NZ +Viet.), Leo + Roy (sales, china), Steve(operations, Oz), Karim (production, Iran)
Sitting from left: My(accounts, Viet.), DJ (Director-back in Perth, Indo), Me(coolie, M'sia)

As promised, here are photos of my work space. My home for 5 days a week ^_^. Pictures are described.. so i shan't elaborate more. Should have better photos next, week, Ivy will be here ^_^. But she doesn't allow me to post photos of her, so i have to be a little creative with my postings :-P

8 comments:

Kaz said...

You're under the desk.

I think it's the beak of your cap. Long. That's why you look different. If you had bling, you could pass for a rapper.

Aren't you the 'boss' of the shop? Can't you authorise a signboard anyway?

Say "hi" to Ivy.

Ben said...

Hey hey.. look at my title on the photo.. it reads coolie :P

I did want to do up a signboard last year, but thought we were going to shift. Anyway, i used up this year's budget on a UTE ^_^

Jun Han's father said...

This is truely great shot, as each one tell a story. You did a very good job! I'm very proud of you, as couldn't do any better. You're a good leader w/ charisma, as I'm still a worker (coolie 4 a company). Thank you.

Ben said...

Wah liow... Ah Yang.. you are making me blush ^_^ I dunno abt the gud leader and charisma, but we have a cheerful team here. Pay is low so i doubt people can stay for long. But it is a fact that we are still working for people regardless of position. Thus the uncertainty will always be there

BTw, I am not under the desk :-P

Anonymous said...

Looks like some kinda illegal 'operasi' :D
It's been quite a few years since I've driven a 2T forklift. The only diff is you have a licence and I don't! You know how it works in M'sia....

Ben said...

Hey hey.. wat illegal operasi. Using stainless steel equipment not kayu balak materials ^_^ Anyway, i hardly use the forklift. Got it coz the Work Cover guys were harassing us.

Anonymous said...

Wow, now you really look like the big shot factory manager. You're a high level executive. :)

Ben said...

Allo ting a ding a ling.. read my title COOLIE!!