Back alley food. Similar to the old hawker centers in Msia but a lot cleaner. Their soup noodles were brilliant and so was the buffalo satay ^_^By popular request, here are some photos from our Laos trip. This was my 1st and only backpacking trip. I thoroughly enjoyed the journey and still wish for more.
10 comments:
Beautiful photos! I'm tickled by how you always manage to have food shots :D
Hey.. i like my food !
The river shots all look so peaceful.
That's where we had our James Bond motorboat ride. 3hours of adrenalin shot worth remembering for a lifetime.
The river WAS peaceful. And the fast boat ride froze my nose ^_^
I'm back. Been busy. Photos are nice. However, the "Great Sacred Stupa" look kind fake like computer generated image. No hard feeling, it just looks un-real. BTW, are you OK? Like to see photos of your workplace & colleauges.
The Great Stupa does look like it has been photoshopped...but i didn't have photoshop then ^_^ They painted the whole thing gold and the sky was cloudless... it looked unreal to me too when i saw it.
Ok, will post photos of my workplace in ta next blog.
I am doing ok. Trying to be happy being alone. I keep this blog to force myself to do something every week rather than rot and sulk at home (which i do occasionally)
Ivy is coming next week for a visit . Raymond and yin have indicated that they will visit sometime in late June. So.. i do have quite a bit to look forward to ^_^
Good for you!
And I'm coming in the last 3 months of this year. My other half will make an appearance on his own around that time too :P
Waaaaa... so nice Ah Han ^_^ I must prepare my fishing gear then
Since when do you fish?
Since ta fussy yester years, when i was slightly older than Hayden ^_^ Haven't touched a rod since. It's time to start again !! You wanna fish??
Post a Comment