Before i start my blog, wanna say.. ManU LOST !! :-( and the match sucked ! Just wanted to get it out of my chest.. wasted 2 hours of my life watching a really boring match. Now back to the blog..
Wanted to practice my night shots so i took a ferry to the city on Friday night. Everyone tells me that Sydney is one of the most picturistic place to be. I suppose they are correct, i just don't notice things :P I am not happy with the pictures that i took above, but it is a learning process.
9 comments:
Mmmm, see, you could've followed my example and baked a dessert instead!
And eat it alone?? Die of depression.
Better that than waste your time planted infront of the TV getting bored to death.
Hmm... either i die looking depressed or die drunk in front of the tv. Ah well
hi ben, saw your blog from karen's. you'll get awesome pictures from mcmahon's point in north sydney.
Thanx Kim! People have suggested that place to me, but i have been too lazy to drive all the way there ^_^ Will definitely give it a try real soon.
Yes you should! I also love the view from Gladesville Bridge (at night) but it's not upclose.
I almost rented a place in Meadowbank!
Is Gladesville Bridge the large concrete bridge along Vic Road?? I really should get a bike and cycle instead of driving ^_^
Soo..how's Rhodes? Looks really happening. Wanted to rent a place there, but there weren't any available :-( But I am happy with Meadowbank.
Yup, that's Gladesville bridge. You should get a bike. I saw quite a lot of Sydney cycling around.. until I fell! haha. Anyway, there's some nice tracks and you can bring your bike on the ferries/trains (when you get tired & lazy).
Warning: Sydney is HILL-eeee. Uphill is uurrggghhhhhh.. Enjoy! :)
Post a Comment