Sunday, 15 July 2007

Boo

BOO!! My host in Perth, DJ (formerly in charge of Sydney)

King's Park Walk

Bronze Books at King's Park (I Like tis photo)

Pol's and the welcome committee

Kev and his room.. oops, his Parrot cage (the parrot is camera shy)

Me and the mess.. picture makes me look as if i am balding

After 2 weeks, my life is now back to normality today. A crazy work week. We participated in some marketing/promotion exhibition on Fri & Sat. I committed quite a few staff for the exhibition and the factory was running on minimal personnel. In fact, i was doing production work for a few days. Don't mind doing that.. production is physically tiring, but mentally simple. Gives me a break from worrying about mgt and financial issues. I will post photos from the exhibition next week.

The above are more photos from my Perth trip and some photos of the Lee's place (and one of me messed up, courtesy of Mr Lee). Did DJ's photo scare anyone?? ^_^

8 comments:

Jun Han's father said...

Wow! Kev look is a member of godfather clan. Polly is look kind of DOH! BOO is look like BEN! I mean fatter version! Is Kev & Pol in Perth! Hi Guys, need to see you.

Ben said...

DJ looks like me?? Oh come on!! No Pols and Kev are still in Melb. The photos are of their new home. I think that is their 3rd house since they got married. Property developers ^_^ I was over in Melb over the weekend to help my cousin with the factory over there.

Anonymous said...

Me da God father!

Ben said...

...da God father who lives in a Parrot Cage ^_^

Jun Han's father said...

No. Kev is not Godfather. you look like a 'ka kia' for Godfather. You know ... worker! Anyway how are you & pols. Your home has dogs & parrots. Is there fish or cat? Maybe rats too!

Ben, you mean Kev live in Parrot Cage! and the Parrot lives in Kev's house?

Ben said...

Ah Yang.. why are you making me explain my jokes.. it looses its impact wen i do ^_^

Anonymous said...

DJ looks shocked. Or maybe he shocked me for a second instead. Hard to believe he's the same age as you.

Bronze Books photo is cool. Another good shot. I can't recall which part of the park I went to. It was huge.

I remember walking around the shopping mall (Hay street?) over and over again cos it's the one and only shopping mall in the city. Much smaller and organized than Melbourne city.

You and your mess again! Sigh...
Should have limited your access to just the cage. :)

Ben said...

Hey hey.. wat's tis about caging me up... It shud be the other way around ^_^