Sunday, 8 July 2007

Perth Week

Perth's Night Shot. All cities look the same at night (ivy told me that & i tend to agree with her)


The photo team. DJ, Hjing(my cousin) and me


Contingent members, from left:
Henry(MD), Ian(Kalgoolie), John(Toowoomba), Stewart(Brisbane), Edmund(Ops Director), Buck(Group Engineer), DJ(Mkt Director), HJ(Melb), Mark(Sales Mgr) and Me(Sydney)


A week of meetings meetings and meetings. The company had their annual managers meeting in Perth. Drastic changes have been planned and most of them won't be pleasant. I had wanted to showcase the effort of our Sydney's team. But all that was eclipsed by the negative announcements.

I did manage to find time to snap photos of Perth. Will post more of them up next week. Dropped over Melbourne during the weekend and caught up with Pols & Kevin and also my old engineering coursemate Jason Oh. Everything is well with them. I made a mess at Pols place.. was playing with their dog and landed up spilling my tea all over their chair, drapes, wall.. the lot ^_^ Bad bad. Will post photos of their place in my next blog.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mess is right! You sure left your mark, mate. We hope to return the favour sometime soon!

Ben said...

Mr. Lee! welcome to my humble blog ^_^ Ok ok... you can mess my place up when you visit :P

Anonymous said...

Gimme your email and I'll send you the photo with you drenched in teh tarik.

Ben said...

errr.. sure. junien@gmail.com will post if up next week if you pass the pix to me ^_^

Anonymous said...

Cool, you're in the big leagues...going for big shot management meetings :).

Ben said...

The meeting was quite a waste of time. I was lucky that they did not decide to close the Sydney's factory. There is very little job security with tis company at the moment.

Jun Han's father said...

All boys in this blog! Where is the girls! Good to know Kevin is the blog. Where is Polly who wants a cracker? Ben should not have problem getting a job. Engineers are needed everyone!

BTW, the last photo almost trick me. I thought the background is buildings, but it's not. Photo is a bit dim. Need more exposure, right?

Ben said...

I update the blog using my laptop. For some reason it looks a lot brighter there. But i do notice that it looks dark on some computers, especially on my office desktop. Will crank up the light level the next time.