
It's Transformers weekend! Yippee.. waited long enough for this movie. And i am glad that the director Michael Bay did not destroy my childhood ^_^ For the 2.5 hours duration of the movie, i felt like a kid again. I wonder if they will make Thundercats into a movie too :-P Short blog this time as it was a fast work week. Next week will be more exciting. Heading to Perth for a meeting and then stopping over at Melbourne for the weekend. Will definitely have nice pictures posted up then.
7 comments:
Yeah !!! I really enjoyed Transformers too...:). Actually, they are going to make a Thundercats movie. Next year I believe.
By the way, I am also digging deep into Naruto :)...KashinBuShin Jutsu...Actually, I am on par with Japan now. Watching on youtube :). The current episode is 230+ I think. They decided to change the name to Naruto Shippuden after 220 or so. The new Shippuden is really really cool.
Ok ok, I know what the girls would say...boys. Well, as they say, boys don't really grow up, their toys just get bigger :).
I was wondering wat Shippuden was. I am only up to episode 160 at the moment. I keep maxing out on my monthly download limit. Too bad i don't have any suppliers from JB ^_^ But Naruto is rather draggy.. i suppose it's the same with all anime.
They are making Thundercats?? Geez.. that should be fun. I have been looking for a Thundercats t-shirt for quite sometime. Looks rather retro i reckon ^_^
Whats wrong wif being boys??We are fun ppl :-P
Have not watch transformer. Only read reviews... visual effects is good, but story is lack. Anyway did you all follow Hoops Days (a.k.a Dear Boys)? It's really cool basketball anime. only 26 ep. Do you all still play basketball? Thundercats is nice? I only remember "Liono" ... say Thunder, thunder Thundercat ... Hoooo! and everyone got strength to beat the bad guys & Mumraa.
Don't read the reviews lah. Those reviewers are not fans of Transformers. It's just like a non football fan writing a review on a football match. They just don't understand the uniqueness of the whole thing.
No idea wat is Hoop Days. I will download a few episodes and see how it is. I never really liked Slam Dunk too. Anyway, lets hope Hoops Days is better.
Nope, i don't play BBall anymore. No one to play with and i don't want to join the younger kids around here. I can't afford to get injured and injuries takes forever to recover these days. The bad side of aging.
Sources say that the Transformers sequel is already in conceptual stage and this time, it will feature.... Dinobots (remember: "me, Grimlock, leader of Dinobots") and Devastator (one of the 'Headmasters' - the group of Constructicons merge & become Devastator). Can't wait!
Apparently, Miramax wanted to do GI Joe the movie (another one of my favourites) but b'cos of the Iraq war, they decided to do Transformers. The project started in 2002!
Not sure if Thundercats look appealing on the silver screen but if Hollywood made a good job of Transformers, there's no reason they can make a good job of Thundercats. The eye of Thundera...!
damn.. you can remember all those names and even the eye of thundera. yeah, i remember the dinobots and even those purple constructicons.. thanx to you ^_^ well, they are saying that michael bay hasn't signed up for the T2 yet... tarik harga i suppose.
i have never been a fan of GI Joe, so i can't be bothered if they make it or not. GI Joe kinda reminds me of guile in street fighter ^_^
talking abt harry potter, wats wrong wif the new one? i enjoyed it. ta final fight scene reminded me of yoda and the emperor's fight.. gud stuff
Post a Comment