
I tend to post tis blog from my phone these days. Needless to say, my photo editing software in the phone can't blurr out ivy's face as per normal.. How's my improvisation ?? Hee hee.. Anyway the focus shud be the bream.

My heavy flathead ( not refering to my head.. Tat's the name of ta fish ) it actually looked larger wen I caught it. I suspect ivy delibrately messed wif ta camera angle wen snapping tis photo.

I finally fixed up ta plane. It flies fine. But I still managed to fly it into a tree.. Sigh. Took ivy & I forever to grapple it down. Me no talent!
12 comments:
Yes, that fish does look mighty skinny :)
At least your driving skills are sound.
Flatheads have a skinny shaped body anyway. They are quite ugly fishes :-P
I think it's lucky that i am not a pilot ^_^
looks like lots of fishing... so wat you do with it? throw it back? or into the tummy??
good luck with piloting your RC plane. You should try RC helicopter, it should be easier than RC plane.
Enjoy.
bigben, we shld meet up soon. E's got a new toy! ;)
we fish coz it's easy (just in front of the apt). it's quite calming ^_^
ah yang, it's more difficult to fly an RC Helicopter.. it's also really dangerous. the blades on those heli's are like chopper blades. If you ever crash the heli into a person, i am sure you will decapitate the person :-P i normally stay really far away from the guys who fly the RC Heli (btw.. for some reason they can actually fly the helicopter upside down ^_^)
ehhh... siapa kkhoo?? kim is tat u??
Wow.. lucky bugger to catch flatheads. There used to be many of them around but since people know that they are good fish to eat, they have been disappearing.
Looks like you're doing more fishing than me now. *envious*
Too bad fishes caught in Parramatta river might be contaminated. As such, i catch them and let them go ^_^ It's still good fun.
Caught the 3-eye fish yet?
i have caught a few weird looking fishes... didn't even dare to touch them.. i should take photos of them the next time.
Post a Comment