Sunday, 16 May 2010

Aeroplane

I finally bought my 1st RC Plane. Decided to get a micro plane instead of the larger ones. The price difference between a 1m wingspan to my little 300mm plane wasn't much.. the cost is in the servos & receivers. Anyway I crashed the plane on the maiden flight.. it actually bounced on the field 3 times ( nose dived) Pai seh. Surprisingly it's still in one piece. Will post videos once I can actually fly it ^_^

My new micro p51 mustang (after the crash)

Look at my friend's collection

6 comments:

al@n said...

Wah... someone has a new toy!

You can show it off when I see you, which is... I dunno yet.

Ben said...

Err... just crashed it today...sob sob. Will probably take me a week to patch it up :-P

al@n said...

*sigh*
Grown men and their toys. I assume you have more free time now?

Ben said...

more free time?? errr.. not really. if i had so much time, i would have fixed up the plane already. just wanna pick up different hobbies instead of the same old stuff

mich said...

hahaahahah!!
have fun...

Kaz said...

Me too. I want to pick up different hobbies as well.