I had wanted to practice my flying over the weekend. But I crashed my plane really badly during ta week. Not an easy hobby to pick up. Anyway, I have ordered replacement parts & hopefully my toy will be up in the air next week

Ripped off the tail.. Sigh
Ivy & I did manage to catch a symphony performance at the opera house over the weekend. I think I fell Zzzzz a few times.. it was soooo monotonous. Anyone heard of Mahler 8 before??
8 comments:
Mahhai I heard before lah!
Opps, forgive my vulgarity.
Huh?? wat dialect is tat??
haiyo.. crashed again??? how-lar... keep fixing plane instead of putting it in the sky.
no skill.. no choice :-P
That was Cantonese, I believe, and this has been the first time I've seen it in print on the 'net :)
Aren't there any wide open spaces around to fly your plane in? Somewhere closer to an airport maybe?
Reminds me of the guys who used to fly model planes outside me office - I once remarked to them (whilst my office was being built) that the building "wouldn't be too high" and they just sighed at me :( I didn't understand why until I saw a few of them actually crash their planes into a stationary lamp post! Imagine the accuracy...
YY..yup i kinda brushed a few lighting poles too ^_^ the place where i fly the plane is massive (about 8 football fields in size).. there will always be trees around. I am just bad at it at the moment :-P
Still have no idea what "Mahhai" is.. must ask AK when i meet him
Mahhai is Mahler's notorious cousin. Haha...
Dun get it.. blah
Post a Comment