Who's tat gal.. Pretty sunset shot at the Armory Cafe (Olympic Park.. sort of). I like tis place. It's just a few minutes drive from our place, has a long smooth bitumen road for roller blading, a unique cafe that used to be an armory warehouse and beautiful sunset views ^_^
Moon light view of Ettalong Beach. We randomly chose a new coastal town to spend our 3rd Anniversory, and Ettalong beach was the lucky location. A lazy seaside town 1hr from Sydney. Amazingly, what stood out from the trip was our visit to the local cinema. I wanted to watch Wolverine, so I dragged ivy into the local cinema which was named Cinema Paradiso. The cinema rooms had oil paintings on the wall and multiple sculptures ^_^ Pretty pretty. Anyway, don't think we will be re-visiting that town anything soon :-P
We wanted to do some bush walking in the nearby Lane Cove National Park... but we landed up renting a row boat instead. Ah well.. it was still good exercise ^_^
Look who dropped in ... Ms Chui Chui ^_^ Mich was in town for a nite (business trip stopever) Ramen in a cool winter nite with an old friend..nice. Talk about ramen, Ivy and I have been on a ramen hunt lately. I should have a blog entry dedicated to the various ramen shops in Sydney ^_^
Mich, Ivy and I were walking along Darling Harbour and were treated to the Harbour's 21st Anniversory fireworks celebration. Lucky us.. too bad i didn't have my big camera with me ^_^
13 comments:
Yah, you've been pretty slack at updating your blog! But, it's better late than never.
3rd anniversary? Time really flies. Congrats to both of you.
FYI, the Khoo clan will be in Sydney on Oct 1-5 so let's catch up then.
thanx AKhoo. Looks like we are not fated to meet in Sydney too often.. Ivy and I will be in Spore/Msia in the 1st week of Oct :-P A real short 1 week trip.
Alamak! Cheh... Never mind. We can make the time
Hey give us a call when you're back in Sing. Need to spend more time cathing up this time round. Now that teh girls are older :)
Was a bit surprised to see Mich's face...looks like her business trips are branching out further and further...business must be doing really well
AKhoo..i am flying off on the 1st Oct evening and will be back the following weekend.
ATeng.. i will only be in JB/Spore for barely 5 days. I doubt i will be spending any nights in Spore except when i arrive and leave..Ah well.. will buzz you when my plans are clearer.
You're in luck, Mr. Ho! We had to change our plans because we have a wedding to attend during the week so we'll be in Sydney in September 23-27. Time good for you?
AKhoo.. sounds gud. See you guys then ^_^
You wouldn't by any chance be travelling up to KL, would you?
3 years already? Weren't we just at that restaurant toasting your marriage?
Hi Yiing Yee
I'll let Ben answer your first question. :)
Your second question...
We had our registration in 2006, so we are officially married for 3years. But you are right, the toasting was only recently... I mean, only 1.5yrs ago. :P
nope.. not going to KL. the trip will be too short. wanna spend as much time as i can with my parents.
come visit us in sydney lah! ^_^
i guess we will not be seeing ben & ivy in KL.. we've gotta go to sydney!! hahah!!!
'twas great catching up with you guys..
Well, come to think of it not all bad news - I should be in Singapore at least one of the days that you are there on account of work, so we could catch up then.
Thanks for the quick time calculation, Ivy - my time sense isn't that accurate nowadays (time flies for me!) which is why I was startled when 3 years was mentioned.
Yyee..okie catch up wif u then ^_^
Post a Comment