Monday, 21 July 2008

C&C

In an exclussive first... i managed to get pictures cat & ling's twins pictures (and i did not need to pay millions for them ^_^) By ling's request, guess who is who:


Baby 1: Clarabelle or Cherilynn

Baby 2: Cherilynn or Clarabelle

I think we will need to wait a few months before we know how they really look like ^_^ Hey Ling, do the girls really look alike??coz they sure do look similar in the photos!

On another subject, Syndey was gripped with Pope fever for most of the week. I tried to get some meaningful photos of the event.. the photo below tells how successful i was ( i wasn't really trying ^_^) I felt the event was a waste of Sydney's public money. It's silly that the government had to foot out over AUD30million to host the event when the catholic church is RICH. I was in the city on Friday nite, and the restaurants and pubs were mostly empty, the city roads were mostly closed, i heard most shops hardly had any business mainly coz the pilgrims are pokai youths... even the cabs couldn't get business coz the pilgrims walked to all their venues ^_^

My best shot of the pilgrims ^_^

9 comments:

mich said...

hmmm... who is who?? as i see it, one seems to have a little longer face while the other seems to have a little more chubby cheeks.. but then again, it could be the angle of the photo..

so, ling tell u how you & cat them them apart. do they behave similarly?

have fun... keep the updates coming.. and ben.. more from your end too.. and what's happened to kaz.. have not seen any update from her for quite a while..

Anonymous said...

Cute!
They are so little!

Ben - 30mil which could have gone to charity, green power or to another water supply project. If the youths went to the Vatican to pay homage to the pope then I would consider that a pilgrimage.

What a farce. I will try even harder now to claim more tax deductions.

Ben said...

ahem.. no one is attempting to guess who is cheryl and clare eh :-P

ah mich.. no idea wat happened to ah han blogs.. maybe she is going bi-weekly like me??

kev, i agree wif you. pilgrims should go to ta vatican if they wanna pay homage to tat religion.. dunno why they must host it in different countries. the $$ would have been better spent upgrading the rail, water and interstate highways.

Anonymous said...

Lingie,
Very happy to see the faces of C+C first hand! Wow, still can't believe the first pair of twins in our group!

Bloody WYD! My flight from Sydney to Melb got cancelled b'cos of them! And I had a bunch of singing Pilgrims during the flight from Melb to Sydney on my way to US. They think they're so cute! One interesting fact to note is that business in Kings Cross increased substantially over the week when WYD was on! Not that I'm suggesting anything...

Karen's been busy while I've been away & she has her excuse of having her sis here! Cut her some slag and I'm sure the blogsite will be updated soon since I've furnished her with some nice photos.

Anonymous said...

Opps... just realised spelling mistake. Should be 'slack' instead of 'slag' - must have been reading too much about the challenges in the metals & mining industry

Jun Han's father said...

Hi Ling,
Nice pictures. They are cute. After meeting up with you on Monday, I know you did an excellent job as father. Keep up the good work! BTW, you look sleepy(just like the old days in the University).

Kaz said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Ling!!!!!

The girls look absolutely gorgeous and healthy! Trust that the birth went well and that Catherine is doing fine too. Enjoy this wonderful time in your lives. Being parents is an experience that's difficult to full describe. It definitely has its moments, despite putting you through the wringer at times :))

Keep us updated!

mich: (and anyone else who's interested)
Sorry for the lack of updates. Was really busy with Lisa here. Then had to pack up in anticipation for our home renos. Move over to Mom's because of home renos. All fell sick during this time of home renos. Now in the process of returning home after home renos.

Regular blog posts should be up again next Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ling and Catherine! Very happy for the both of you :-)

Ling looking sleepy ... some things just don't change after all these years.

Ben said...

wah ah han...wah major work you guys doing to your castle??