Friday, 15 June 2007

Video Blog



Duck on Wheels doing her thing


On one sunny weekend in the Olympic Park, this was wat we did ^_^ Faster have a look before i am forced to remove it :-P I can do a different version from her's... i can skate backwards in a straight line hitting every one of those blasted cones :)

I have embedded a video of what we ultimately hope we can do (but from the looks of it, we will have to break our foot in the process)

8 comments:

Kaz said...

Cool ... you'll have to teach me how to embed a vid in a blog!

Ben said...

Cheah... i thought you would have said ivy's skating was cool ^_^

I will email you the instructions. Really easy.

Kaz said...

I would've except I couldn't tell it was her!!

Anonymous said...

can u also edit my video clip with a slight fast forward effect to make it look like i was skating REALLY fast. feel like i was crawling compared with that korean skater. :P

Anonymous said...

ala! forgot to give myself a name for the comment above. it's me, the duck on 8 wheels ~~

Ben said...

Errr.. one step at a time. I only just figured out how to post video blogs ^_^ Or do you want me to post videos of me falling over.. makes your vidoe look more graceful :P

Anonymous said...

Cool with getting videos on your blog :)...now we can see moving pictures...yeah.

Hmmm, about the skating, seems a bit on the slow side. Was it delibrately placed on slow mo ?

Ben said...

Hey hey.. it's a learning process. I can't even do that in super slow speed ^_^ Anyway, ivy hasn't been getting much practice. That was the 1st time she was attempting it in quite a few months.