This is an activity we have been neglecting.. Tummy Time. I know it is good for his neck but it tires him really fast and i hate dealing with a cranky baby... bah
looking fresh..give him 5 mins and he will be super cranky
YY: Can't have a tired baby... he gets cranky and it is really tough to deal with a cranky baby..cries when you try to carry him or feed him or even getting him to Zzzz.
He looks good. :) And like what YY said, don't worry about him getting too tired. If he gets tired, he will sleep...if he's awake, he will play and poop. ALL babies gets cranky, some more than others...believe me, I know...sigh
4 comments:
He looks like your dad :P
~KH~
I wouldn't be too worried about tiring babies out. Remember the Energizer Bunny? Babies are exactly like that...
KH: My dad?? Anyway, all babies look alike ^_^
YY: Can't have a tired baby... he gets cranky and it is really tough to deal with a cranky baby..cries when you try to carry him or feed him or even getting him to Zzzz.
He looks good. :) And like what YY said, don't worry about him getting too tired. If he gets tired, he will sleep...if he's awake, he will play and poop. ALL babies gets cranky, some more than others...believe me, I know...sigh
Post a Comment