Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Faces of Ohayo

Many faces of Ohayo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's growing up to be a very beautiful baby :) It's tough, no doubt but you'll make it.

~KH~

Ben said...

Thanx Ah Han...we are managing ok ^_^

Ling said...

Looks like you're managing very well. Ohayo looks to be a very happy baby :). It will only get better :)...until they hit 2.

Ben said...

Alamak lingie.. why so negative ^_^ I have seen photos of your daughters on Cat's FB page... they look happy and cute. I still don't see the point in dressing them alike though :-P

We are ok.. at times really tired and wishing for family to have around. I know all parents say the same thing about their kids, he does make me happy with his smiles....

Anonymous said...

Really, Ling? I thought until they hit 7 ... and 16 ... and 18 ... and 21 ... LOL

~KH~