Yan Ho aka Ohayo arrived on the 1/11/11. A birth date that is nearly impossible to forget ^_^ Both mum and bubs are doing extremely well. For those of you who haven't figured it out yet, Ohayo is a boy. Quite a few nurses have called him a she ..bah. I can't determine who he looks like, but I still hold the opinion that all babies look the same ( and newborns are not cute until a few days later). I am a happy father ^_^
We are family ^_^
I still don't have a good shot of Ohayo..This will do for now. Does he have any resemblance to the parents?UPDATE: Just changed the photo to a better one.
Bubs & me ^_^
4 comments:
Congratulations, welcome to the joys of parenthood!
Enjoy every precious moment of this, time flies by all too quickly and in the blink of an eye you'll be wondering what relationship the moody teenager sulking in th his room has with this beautiful baby you're holding in your hands now.
On a totally unrelated note, I see that Ivy has allowed a rare unblurred photo to be posted - must be to do with Ohayo being in the same frame as her?
Thanx Yiing Chai for your greetings and pointers ^_^
Ivy's face is a little out of focus in the photo..she has expressed her protest..but too bad... hee hee
Congratulation...you're now finally inducted into the honorable annals of fatherhood. I'm sure your parents are both overjoyed by their grandson. Are they in Sydney during this period ?
YY, you don't have wait til teenage years to question the difference...it start after 2...
Thanx Ah Teng..my parents will only be here on the 26th Nov. Ivy's mum will be tagging along. Kinda hard for them to be here as we are still renting a one room apartment. With the arrival of bubs, we will have to look for a larger place to purchase really soon.. will hold on to this location for as long as possible as it is really close to my office and we have a shopping center downstairs.. not the mention the view from the balcony is nice ^_^
Post a Comment