No blog entry for the week. Have been suffering a bad cough for most of the week. Was Zzzz at home. Next week should be good. Jackie and JHock are coming ^_^
The only thing I can say to coughs is rest, rest and more rest. These D@$# coughs tend to stay around for yonks. When they appear, can't seem to get rid of them. Take care of yourself.
Ain't trying no crushed garlic.. honey and lemon sounds gud ^_^ But coughs are !@#$%^ irritating..A simple aliment like this makes Zzz at night difficult, whc in turn makes me feel tired in ta day..amazing.
Good idea, wyang! Or you could go the expensive route and drink bird's nest soup ;) I've found King Do Nin Jiom Pei Par Kou to be helpful. Just drink 1 tbsp mixed with a little warm water several times a day, particularly at bedtime. Might help you sleep. If not, straight up alcohol always works - standard remedy of Alan's! No guarantees about going to work the next day though.
All these old grandmother remedies. I will submit them to myth busters to verify them. My Vietnamese colleague just brought a bag of awful smelling furry leaves to the office today and asked me to chew on them to heal my cough... Geez at this rate i will be poisoned to death.
Wah! Everybody is concern about you. I saw Ling-Foong & Michelle's comments in your blog. Not bad. I assume you should be recovered by now. We want more picture! 10 Q!
15 comments:
Sorry to hear that. Down some crushed garlic, honey and lemon ;P Works a treat, so I've heard.
Great stuff to have J and J for a visit! Have fun! We want photos :)
The only thing I can say to coughs is rest, rest and more rest. These D@$# coughs tend to stay around for yonks. When they appear, can't seem to get rid of them. Take care of yourself.
Ain't trying no crushed garlic.. honey and lemon sounds gud ^_^ But coughs are !@#$%^ irritating..A simple aliment like this makes Zzz at night difficult, whc in turn makes me feel tired in ta day..amazing.
Poor kid. Honey & lime can also do the trick on curing yr bad throat. Good to know that your sister & brother-in-law is coming. Enjoy.
Poor kid??? !@^#%$&* You wanna come here to make hot soup for me is it?
ABC soup should be good for you. Make sure you put plenty of onions!
Good idea, wyang! Or you could go the expensive route and drink bird's nest soup ;) I've found King Do Nin Jiom Pei Par Kou to be helpful. Just drink 1 tbsp mixed with a little warm water several times a day, particularly at bedtime. Might help you sleep. If not, straight up alcohol always works - standard remedy of Alan's! No guarantees about going to work the next day though.
All your suggested soup sounds good.. so when will i get them ?? ^_^ hee hee
Send us an esky, some dry ice, and postage fee, and we'll think of something ;)
Best remedy for cough is.... whiskey, neat. No ice and no water.
Whiskey drowns the germs :D
All these old grandmother remedies. I will submit them to myth busters to verify them. My Vietnamese colleague just brought a bag of awful smelling furry leaves to the office today and asked me to chew on them to heal my cough... Geez at this rate i will be poisoned to death.
;) Maybe that's the idea :P Has he been eyeing your seat very closely lately?? Har har ...
11 posts on your siaran tergendala. This is too funny!
ben-ben.. cough huh? good old rest, lots of hney lemon & i like what alan said.. whiskey!! brandy also can!! take care ya...
Everyone's concern in my cough is touching..I have no doubt that your remedies will cure the cough by killing the carrier.
Wah! Everybody is concern about you. I saw Ling-Foong & Michelle's comments in your blog. Not bad. I assume you should be recovered by now. We want more picture! 10 Q!
Post a Comment