Balmain Weekend Market (taken using my phone's camera)
View from the sitting area at Balmain Ferry Terminal
Balmain Ferry Wharf
Took a drive to Balmain over the weekend. It's only a 15min drive from where i live. They have a weekend market there every Saturday. Nothing impressive, just a few stalls located in the compound of an old church. Had more fun walking around the Balmain area. Never realised that the local ferry wharf had great views of the Harbour Bridge. Looks like a potential viewing point for the New Year fireworks ^_^.
7 comments:
Interesting .. Belmain spelt with an 'e', not an 'a'. I would've thought it was the latter. I like markets :P Buy me something nice before you come?
Ok Ok..changed the spelling.
next trip can bring my lover there...:P
It's better to bring your lover on top of the harbour bridge and do watever you want ^_^
err, no falling 'debris' for tourists traveling underneath please!!?
oh, i wasn't correcting you. i thought i had it wrong :)
well..the sign on the wharf photo spelt it as 'Balmain', thus my mistake ^_^
and I didn't even notice!
Post a Comment