This will be be our final week in Sydney before we head back to Spore/Msia for the CNY. I will be back in Sydney in 2 weeks time but ivy will remain in Spore to do her misc stuff. We decided to be typical tourist in Sydney for the weekend. Went on a guided tour of Sydney Olympic Park and Sydney Observatory. Enjoyed the observatory tour more. Next blog.... CNY in Msia !!
5 comments:
so when will u be back? in jb only?
I will be in KL from ta 23rd to 25th feb. All you KL gang members around then?
Soooooooooooo, if you knew it was going to be boring, couldn't you have done something to liven up that photo? Anyway, I see you still haven't changed barbers.
Well, I'm listening to Escape Club's 'I'll be there' right this minute and you know what keeps flashing through my head? YOU! *LOL* Thanks, I love this song, even after all this time.
wat's wrong wif my haircut? why u listening to tat depressive song :-P remind me to pass u updated songs ta next time we meet ^_^
You mean, what's right with that haircut ... har har har ... oops, sorry, didn't mean to laugh out loud ... forgive me?
Not depressive. I find it therapeutic :)) OK, would love more new songs. Right now I really like "How to save a life" - The Fray, "All I Need" - Mat Kearney, "Communication" - The Cardigans, "Wait" - Get Set Go. Have a listen if you haven't heard them already.
Post a Comment