Saturday, 20 January 2007

Crackers

Projector Screen
It Begins!!
Round & Round
Ends with a Bang

Summer is the "artsy-fartsy" time of the year for Sydney. There are heaps of arts & music performance scheduled to be held thru-out summer. Crackers at Sydney Olympic Park was a noise and bright display of low firing fireworks, wierd projector images and loud sounds. It was fun. We enjoyed it more than the new year fireworks.. and it was FREE!

4 comments:

Kaz said...

Love 'It Begins' & 'Round & Round'. EXCELLENT photography. Hey, you think we can get some people shots posted? I like what you're doing but a personal blog is meant for us (your near and dear friends .. ehm) to SEE how you're doing ... you know, any battle scars, runway transformations, goofy moments ... just plain ordinary.

Ben said...

Gud to know that people are visiting tis blog ^_^ Ivy banned me from posting pix with her in it. And since I am handling the camera most of the time, there ain't too many pix of me. Will try to place some pix with me big round face in it.

Kaz said...

But I WANT IVY!!!!!!!! ... not that I don't like your big round face ;)

Ben said...

She still says NO. I think she is hiding from some Ah Long's